- Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open only to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Anyone with any unspent criminal convictions is ineligible to enter, except for speeding convictions.
- Purchase necessary to enter the Promotion. No purchase necessary for Northern Ireland residents. Northern Ireland residents can write on a correctly stamped envelope/postcard “JS7578 Cadbury Buttons Adopt a Cow – Northern Ireland” to the following address: PromoVeritas – PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF with their name, phone number, full postal address and email address. Entries via this route must be received no later than the Closing Date. PromoVeritas will then respond via email within 5 working days with a unique code for the entry to be submitted.
- Internet access and a valid email address are required.
- The Promotion will begin at 00:01 on 15th May 2017 (‘’Opening Date’’) and close at 23:59 on 31st August 2017 (‘’Closing Date’’) (‘’Promotion Period’’). All entries must be made by the Closing Date. Any entries submitted after this date will be void.
Final Draw Period: Participants entering between 1st September 2017 and 15th December 2017 (‘’Final Draw Closing Date’’) will be entered into the final draw (‘’Final Draw’’).
- Purchase a promotional pack of one of the following products: Cadbury Dairy Milk Little Bar, Cadbury Dairy Milk Freddo Milk Chocolate 30p, Cadbury Dairy Milk Freddo Caramel 30p, Cadbury Dairy Milk Freddo Faces, Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate Buttons 30g, Cadbury Dairy Milk Buttons 30p 14.4g, Cadbury Dairy Milk Little Bar 6pack, Cadbury Dairy Milk Freddo Milk Chocolate 6pack, Cadbury Dairy Milk Freddo Caramel 6pack, Cadbury Dairy Milk Buttons 6pack and visit www.cadburyadoptacow.com;
- Enter the 10-digit unique code from your purchased pack and select 1 out of the 20 cows available that you would like to “adopt”/visit;
- Enter your details (full name, phone number and email address).
- One entry per promotional pack. There are no restrictions with regards to how many packs can be purchased however, please note that while we want to encourage you to participate and enjoy the benefits of the Promotion we believe in responsible consumption of our products. DO NOT purchase more product than you can reasonably use just to participate in this Promotion. Once you have entered the prize draw once, any further entries can only be used for the same cow originally chosen.
- A maximum of one prize only may be won per household.
Every entrant will be ‘adopting a cow’ and will receive 3 email updates from the Cadbury’s Farm farmer.
- The ‘adoption’ is for the duration of the promotion only and does not constitute a legal adoption of the cow. The cows are not in need of adoption and entrants will have no legal right to visit or claim the cow in any way. No monetary contribution is required for the adoption of the cow except purchase of a qualifying product for entry. The cow remains the property of the farmer;
- Each entrant will receive 3 email updates (‘Moosletters’) from the Cadbury’s Farm farmer by 31st August 2017 with updates about what their ‘adopted’ cow is doing.
- Main Prize: 20 winners will each win 1x Family Farm Weekend. There will be one winner for each Cadbury cow shown on the website.
- Final Draw Prize: One winner will win 1 x £500 payable to the winner in the form of either a cheque or bank transfer.
- The prize is to be used by the winner and up to five (5) guests. A minimum of 1 adult aged 18+ (in the capacity of parent or legal guardian to the children in their group), must attend and all the guests must be family members;
- 2-day experience taking place 16th and 17th September 2017;
- Camping at a campsite (bell tents or camping structure) within 200 miles of London; exact location will be confirmed to the winner 7 days before the Date of the prize.
- 1.5 hour trip to Cadbury Farm to meet the cows;
Activities arranged by Cadbury;
- ‘Button Hunt’ at the campsite;
- Cadbury Cow Drawing Class;
- Craft activities;
- Slimbridge Wetland Centre (access to the centre on Sunday of the weekend);
- Farmyard Milkshake making class;
- Cow Bell Choir Class;
- Pizza Making;
- ‘Moo-vie’ Night;
- ‘Moo-n’ Lit Stargazing;
- Camp Fire Entertainment;
Activities are subject to change and availability, and are weather permitting. In the event of an activity being unavailable, an alternative will be offered.
- Evening entertainment and barbecue;
Meals included are;
- Saturday – Lunch and Dinner;
- Sunday – Breakfast and Lunch;
- Alcohol will not be permitted during the weekend;
- There will be security on site during the day;
- The Promoter will reimburse the winners for the cost of their travel (standard fair) to and from Cadbury Farm from their homes up to the value of £300. The winner will need to keep their proof of any travel purchases- train/flight tickets or petrol. If a winner’s travel costs exceed the £300 they will need to cover the additional cost;
- Cows ‘adopted’ by winner(s) of the Farm-tastic Family Weekend remain the property of Cadbury at all times;
- A consent form will need to be signed by the winner before participation in activities, including petting the cows.
“Adopt a cow” is the Promotion name and the winners will not be legally adopting a cow.
- If a cow becomes unavailable during the Promotion Period or for the 2-day experience on 16th and 17th September 2017 a replacement cow will be available.
- Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period (excluding the Final Draw period) will be entered into the relevant prize draw to be conducted within 3 working days of the Closing Date by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service.
Entries received during the Final Draw Period will be entered into the Final Draw. Winners will be chosen within 3 working days of the Final Draw Closing Date. The winners will be selected at random by PromoVeritas.
- Main Prize: The winners of the Main Prize will be notified by phone and/or email within 3 working days of the Closing Date and will be required to respond within 7 days of initial contact.
- Final Draw: The winner of the Final Draw will be notified by phone and/or email within 3 working days of the Final Draw Closing Date and will be required to respond within 28 days of initial contact.
Failure to respond within the timeframes allow the Promoter the right to award The Prizes to reserve winner/s selected in the same manner. Regarding the Main Prize any reserve winners may have a shorter timeframe for response.
- The Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
- If for any reason a winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by that winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of the prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- So far as is permitted by law, Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from: a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion; b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, the Prize which does not reach the intended recipient), cancellation of, or use of the Prize c) any act or default by a winner (including, without limitation, missed flights and transfers, which results in the winner being unable to activate the prize and/ or any elements of it).
- The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to vote), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize award will be void.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants give their permission for their photos of the event to be used by the Promoter without further compensation for up to one year for promotional purposes. Copyright will remain with the entrant. However, by entering this Promotion, the entrant agrees to the Promoter publishing these photos on but not limited to their website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. They also agree to other possible promotional use in media of the Promoter’s choosing without any payment but with appropriate credit given to the original entrant for up to one year.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter and any affiliated companies are not responsible for any entry, generated by computer hardware or software, malfunction, error or failure.
- Winners’ names and counties will be available by sending an SAE to JS7578 Mondelez Buttons Adopt A Cow Promotion, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF. These will be available 2 months after the Closing Date for the Main Prize and then 2 months after the Final Draw Closing Date for the Final Draw Prize.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- By entering this Promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This Promotion is governed by the English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.